Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Sew glad...

I am 'sew' glad that I signed up for this online class....I am learning so much and I am making the cutest stuff that I probably wouldn't be inclined to do otherwise. I just finished the cutest little cosmetic bag...normally I would take a photo during the daytime (not with photobooth)...but I am just so excited to show it off!! Enjoy!


I lined the inside with fabric so that I could add the lace around the edges and also cover up the hand stitching on the back of the main flap....



Isn't he soooo cute! :-)

Looking for some inspiration with felt or paper?? One of my favorite bloggers ever {LollyChops} just created her first video tutorial!! Go check out the inspiring*cute*awesome*funny tutorial on how to make a flower...using felt or paper...it is AWESOME!!!.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sewwwww cute. You are sew clever!

sharyncarlson said...

Super cute!! I would love a bag like that!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sarah and Sharyn - super cute!!

LollyChops said...

Super cute bag! I need to take a class like that too! My sewing skills could use some helping hugs.

Thanks for your sweet comment about my blog! I heart ya!