Friday, January 22, 2010

Colored Pencil Sketchbook



This is project 5 from style school....I am really happy with how it turned out
I already had this sketchbook and I am happy that it has a new cover on it to hold my supplies. This was a really fun project!

Here is the inside.
Here is the back, with a note stuffed in it!
I already had the fabric and the magenta twill came from the packaging on some towels....pretty cool way to re-use it. I added the rick rack because...well...It looks so cute and I hardly ever use it.
Um, yeah... have been sewing for less than a month so I am hoping to ge get better with all this practice!! :-)


Oh, you may remember this fabric from this photo...

I just love the colors and pattern. It is beautiful!!

3 comments:

helena said...

ricrac takes me back to when i was a girl - loved ot put it on all the clothes I made for my dolls.

as always love your colour choices and style

sharyncarlson said...

Gorgeous. I love seeing that fabric from the photo shoot end up on your journal!

Sarah said...

Love this!!!! That circle fabric is awesome!