Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!


I think I will start the new year out with a new apron!! I made this Monday, all by myself. I took home economics in 7th grade...maybe 8th grade too...but that was the last time I have done an extensive amount of stitchery...I am just amazed at all the stuff that I have retained. Just like riding a bike I guess. I am having a blast with all this sewing stuff. I can't wait to make more!! This will be a colorful apron to wear to school, I am super excited!
Oh, and Marley wanted you to know that he helped too....

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the apron. I remember taking home ec in 7th and 8th grade. they sure didn't have machines like the ones out today.
Wishing you the best in the new year.

Nadine said...

merry new year to you~

Sarah said...

Marley is a huge ball of cuteness!!!
Love your apron.
Here's hoping your New Year is better than your December.