Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tentacle {Parade}

This parade is brought to you by the letter 'O'.
I {heart} the octopus.

Recently Etsy had a whole treasury of octopus goodness on the front page.
Wow, some seriously cool stuff out there.

I don't know what it is....but I just love the tentacles and the little suction cup thingies...

These are inspiring me right now....a little parade from We heart It.


Gotta have some cupcakes in there....














Because owl and octopus both start with the letter 'o'...they naturally go together.


I like it that an octopus can be either cute or scary....

~hugs~

3 comments:

melissa said...

so cute! I love the cupcakes and the hat!

Sarah said...

More FUN!!! Love the cupcakes and that lamp!

LollyChops said...

How FUN! I gotta go back and read your other posts now too!