Monday, January 4, 2010

Still Life Set Up

All this new stuff....a new camera lens (and I took a photography class so I have more knowledge on how to use the manual features), and a new assortment of haberdashery-goodness! Back to school for me today, but last week I had fun setting up a still life just to practice using my new lens. The morning sunlight coming in through the open blinds was perfect!


m



I used a cross process filter on all the photos and I also rounded the corners using Picnik.com editing software. The pictures are of my cat (who always has to be in the middle of things), sewing machine, and new apron. I was inspired to take some really colorful pictures of sewing stuff because there just aren't very many on 'we heart it'..... Enjoy!




Out of focus pictures are fun sometimes...


2 comments:

sharyncarlson said...

Wow, love these latest images!

Sarah said...

You just continue to blow me away! That out of focus one is great.