Wednesday, January 13, 2010

iPhone {Parade}


(mine)
Here is a collection of iPhone images from We Heart It. I love this first one....

You will see a dog in an iPhone costume, iPhone icon coasters and cupcakes and a bunch of other stuff that I think is cool.
















Okay, so maybe these pictures won't inspire you to go out an make something, but I really wanted to put all these images together to give some love to the contraption that has changed my daily life.



And this is just hilarious.

Sometimes people with iPhones {myself included} can be a little annoying because we act like we can save the world with our phone...

Need a number? Need directions? Need to know the meaning of the word doppelganger? Never fear, I am here...and I have an app for that!

5 comments:

KCSherri said...

I love the photos - thanks for sharing...and the cartoon? Too funny.

I love my iPhone.

Sigh.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I totally love my iphone. It is powerful to have the "internet in your pocket" and that phrase could lead to some interesting visuals!
Rinda

Allison said...

too funny :) I *heart* my iPhone too...can't remember life before I got it. hehe

Anonymous said...

i love this post!:) especially the photo of the rotary phone with a touch pad.:) whyyy can't they invent that! ha

Sarah said...

Too fun!!! I love that sprinkle one...and your pics are GREAT!