Sunday, January 31, 2010

{ho-hum} Patchword parade



Time and energy seem to be disproportionate to inspiration and motivation in the winter.
So while I have the time, I have no motivation.
I hate it when that happens.
It seems like whenever I am pressed for time and energy, I get explosive bursts of creative ideas and I just want to be in my studio making art.
But this weekend, (with Friday = snowday bonus) I haven't made a single thing. I've tried looking for inspiration, but I just want to be curled up under a quilt.

So I am taking the week off from blogging to try to gather up some mojo and hopefully I will feel inspired again soon.

On Wednesday I will have another inspiration parade for you. ;-)

For now, I've got a lovely collection of quilt and bedroom pictures from We Heart It. Enjoy!



























1 comment:

*Brittany* said...

I've been wanting to make a patchwork quilt so bad! It's one of my resolutions/goals for 2010. They are just so so pretty! If you make one I'd love some tips because I have no idea what I'm doing =) Those floral tights are insanely cute! Hope all is well style buddy!

-Bree