Thursday, March 11, 2010

{Fawn and Doe} Parade

Oh wow!! I just love all the cutie owls and hedgehogs and other sweet animals...but my newest favorite animal would be the sweet fawn or mama doe.

However a deer is pictured is just beautiful, graceful and sweet.
Here is a lovely parade from we heart it.

Seriously...something is wrong with you if these don't make you go awwwwwwwww!!

Enjoy!!

A parade within a parade:


These are my favorite sort of photos... out of focus vintage fabric in the background, shiny cuteness in the foreground, rounded corners. Loves it!

Gotta have the cupcakes in there!

Gorgeous fabric!!

These make me think of spring!


This one makes me want to go for a hike in the woods with my camera!
Gorgeous sketches!


I am constantly on the lookout for one of these toy deer...so far they have alluded me...Might need to break down and buy one online.




Beautiful photos:

Such a cool design!
Way cool wall hangings!

I would totally love a coin purse like this!!
Such a cool collage!

Sweet tattoo!

I am in love with this little coin purse!


And I am kicking myself for not buying this super inspiring paint-by-number at a local thrift shop...hmmm...I wonder if it is still there? It is so cool! (photo from iphone)

Thanks for reading, I hope you love these as much as I do!!!

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Definite awwwww factor - got me twice. The circle in the grass was my favorite.
Rinda

Sarah Mae said...

So cute!!!