Wednesday, March 24, 2010

{Picnic} Parade

I just love picnics. They are so beautiful. I love all the colors, textures and things associated with going on a picnic...especially if it is a beautiful spring day.

Spring is 'nearly' here--I can't wait to go on a pretty picnic too!! Enjoy this parade of images from we heart it!!

Oooh, a picnic on the beach...so delightful!

BFF picnic! So pretty!

A picnic in the woods, I love that little red teapot!

Maybe you have seen these vintage engagement pictures before? They are so gorgeous!


Gotta have the cupcakes in there!!

Little gingerbread men and strawberries--yum!

Makes me want to go camping!

My kind of picnic, junk food with the one you love!!

Ooh la la--a summer beach picnic!

Fancy and vintage-- what's not to love?

Another fancy, vintage picnic...and this one has a tattooed pinup--awesome!!

I just love the dogwood trees in Missouri in spring-I can't wait for them to start blooming!

A picnic at night, with lovely lanterns!!

AWWWWW, I love this picture!

BFFs with cameras--so cute!

This reminds me of my huggie bear I had when I was a little girl, so sweet!

I want to go to this place and stay all day.

so colorful

Yeah, would take a sushi roll over a sandwich at a picnic any day!! That is just my style. ;-)

Hope it is lovely wherever you are today.

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Awesome pics . . . love the retro vintage ones especially.
Rinda