Monday, March 8, 2010

It finally came!!


I got my new Instax Fujifilm Mini camera in the mail on Saturday! It came all the way from China and it was wrapped so beautifully, I just had to take a few pictures of it!





The instax takes mini 'polaroid' pictures, the size of a credit card. I am taking it to Las Vegas with me...I hope to do a really lovely series--I am super duper excited! On the camera itself...I thought it was going to be a bright white camera...like my iPhone, but when it came, I realized that it is more of an old IBM computer white...sort of off white...but you can't really tell from the picture. It is still awesome though!

Here I am in my LoveTaza headband! Click on the link to see her blogspot featuring a picture of me in the headband--and an upclose look at it...seriously beautiful!!

Oh, and I took it with me to Alice in Wonderland and got a few photos before the show! I really enjoyed the movie. It didn't make me laugh or cry or really think about anything in a really, really significant way...so I can't say that it is one of my favorite movies ever...but I thought it was beautiful and I enjoyed the story.



Ooh, and here is sneak peek of Matt and Ashley, from a photoshoot over the weekend! More pictures later!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

ummm WOW....Love it, love the pics...and the packaging ROCKS.

sharyncarlson said...

your new camera is adorable! can't wait to see the photos you take in vegas. I keep hearing mixed things about Alice and Wonderland, still trying to decide if we should see it in the theatres?

Sarah Mae said...

aw that's awesome!! The packaging is GREAT!