Monday, March 29, 2010

Guest Bloggers!

Starting April first, I have some wonderful surprise guest bloggers for you to meet!!

(If you would like to participate, let me know and I can fit you in after Easter, plenty of time before my birthday to have as many guests as possible-- I love to celebrate! Also, if you had emailed me about being a guest blogger, check your junk mail...I have emailed everyone back but haven't heard from you all yet)

What do you think of my new look? I am loving all the new 'Blogger in Draft' features. I got an email from Blogger about switching over to the new format. I love all the customizing options and the editing tools. Wow!! Makes my blogging a lot easier!

Also, don't forget to check out my blog post over at Birds of Feather today!!
Sign up to be a follower, there are fantastic things happening every day, tons of inspiration. Anyway, my post today shows my progress and some of my photo edits from Las Vegas!! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

sharyncarlson said...

I am loving the new look! So much fun :)