Wednesday, March 31, 2010

{Bunny} Parade

In honor of Easter (an my pet rabbit from childhood, RIP Ruby) I thought it would be fun to do a parade about BUNNIES!! I found the cutest images from We Heart It

Oh, and there are a few Easter pictures sprinkled throughout! ENJOY!

This one totally reminds me of my rabbit Ruby! She was the sweetest pet...she had ruby red eyes, hence the name!

Love the style here!


Awwwww, if they don't make you go 'awww' I don't know what will!

I don't know what is going on here exactly, but I love the idea of bunnies being little sugar cubes!

I want to cut them into paper dolls!
So funny!

So sweet!
This is just so cool!
I love any photo with red shoes! I am a sucker.

Pretty bunny family!

Easter candy and jelly beans and eggs....they all go with bunnies, right?

Chocolate bunnies are so pretty!

I don't know what this has to do with bunnies or Easter...but I like it!

Pretty bowl filled with pretty goodies!
I love, love, love this photo!
Hand drawn eggs--I love it!

Hi!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Beautiful and funny pictures to celebrate Easter, thanks for sharing. I love the feel of your blog, so cheery!