Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fluffy Pop

Today: Summer rainstorms in the morning are the absolute best, especially when you have no where in particular that you have to be.

This is my 5th week of summer vacation....(I still have 7 more weeks off!!!)...my summer vacation is going perfectly so far. The laundry/dishes are caught up, the house is clean, I've been cooking healthy meals and making it to the gym several times a week...I'm working towards my goal of reading 10 books this summer.

I've also been creating a few items for my friend Martha's mobile shop. Fluffy pop makes its debut at the Joplin art walk tonight and I am so excited!! I think this shop/mobile art gallery is exactly what the art walk needs. I enjoy walking around downtown and talking to friends, but this show is going to amp up the coolness factor of the entire scene. Trust me.

If you are out and about in Joplin tonight, stop by the shop and buy some cool jewelry, a vintage dress, or a painting. If you don't live around here, you can check out the mobile shop over on the fluffy pop blog: http://fluffypop.com/?p=109 
Hope to see you out at the art walk tonight. I think this rain will be gone by this evening and it will leave cool temperatures for wandering around downtown!!

No comments: