Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Eagle Drive-In

Probably one of my favorite little spots in Joplin, the Eagle Drive-In is a fun place to grab a quick drink, eat lunch, or have dinner with friends. It is also a great breakfast spot, my favorite: sweet potato pancakes.

 Over the last few months, I have eaten there several times and I always find something to take a photo of....so I decided to compile all of the photos together for a fun little post.
These were way back in December!

Probably 2 of my favorite things on the menu, Mac'n'cheese and fries with tons of dipping sauces.
(taken with my Lens Baby)





This is a peek at the breakfast menu!
Have you been to the Eagle Drive-In yet? What did you think?


1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love this! And the mac and cheese looks to die for!
Rinda