Sunday, April 4, 2010

Style Sunday {6}

Happy Easter Sunday!

Well I can't very well have a Style Sunday feature without including something of the gorgeous Audrey Hepburn!
The British actress and humanitarian has been one of my favorite style icons since I was a teenage girl.
I had tons of gorgeous photos (mostly from Seventeen and Teen People photos of my Titanic man, Leonardo Di Caprio) hanging up on my walls and this was definitely one of them:



I found this gorgeous collection of images from Last.fm














These are both from we heart it. I am not sure if that first one is Audrey...but I think it is gorgeous anyway!



Wouldn't this be cool to do in a bedroom??


Hope you are enjoying this feature. Style is something totally new to me, but I love pinpointing things that I find beautiful and incorporating them into my life. Thanks for reading!!

~Oh, and Happy Easter!

No comments: