Saturday, November 21, 2009

iPhone Love


Ever since I saw it over on Etsy, I have had a little icon of a plush iPhone case on my desktop. I kept clicking on it. My brain went back to that image of little felt iPhone applications over and over again. In my head, it was the coolest thing I had seen....ever....So I had to finally order one. But I decided that a little felt iPhone cover wouldn't be enough. I wouldn't let myself use it as a phone cover because it would get totally torn up, dirty and ruined in my purse...But if I didn't use it for a phone case, what the heck would I do with it? Frame it?

That is exactly what I am going to do. I ordered an 8X10, custom iPhone felt wall hanging. It is on its way....I am soooo excited!! Happy early Christmas to me. ;-)

Thank you, Nico...I can hardly wait to get it!!

Go check out plushism, I am sure you will find something really cool to drool over...who knows, you might find something you can't live without. Next for me, camera case....maybe in wall hanging form as well.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

OH MY GOODNESS..that is THE cutest thing!!!!!

helena said...

that is adorable - i'm off to have a look at them. thanks for sharing

Katie said...

Oh wow it's ridiculous how cool that is!

sharyncarlson said...

shut up. i really love this!