Thursday, August 27, 2009

On the [december daily]



Thanks Ali Edwards. I was inspired last December to create a Daily Album.


I used her idea for the 'mixed up mini'. The pages are created using bits of this and that....scraps, cardstock, felt, mini-book leftover pages, transparent photo protectors, ephemera, etc.

I kept a journal every day. I included songs, recipes, scraps of paper and all the wonderful little goodies that found their way into my days last December.





Part of the December Daily process is preparing a book or mini album beforehand. I will post more about my progress at CKC a little later. For now, I wanted to share with you my completed December Daily so that you might be inspired to create your own! Of course, I am not posting every page, I actually went from December 1st to January 5th. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Where do you get the time Nellie!!! This is super cute I love it!