Friday, August 28, 2009

December Daily 2009




Wow, this is such a fun project to create. I love looking back at last year's book. I love showing it to people. I keep it in one of those nice, plastic, zippered bags that curtains and sheets come in so that it doesn't get torn up. Eventually, I will put all my mini albums in a CTMH Memory Keeper Box.



At CKC this year, my goal was to work on my December Daily Album. (It is August, I know, but I have been creating Christmas Cards for weeks now...what do you expect!)




All year, I have been grabbing up Christmas stuff (stickers, rubons, embellishments) a little at a time so that I would have some fun goodies for my book. I got some wonderful flocked and glittered paper from Tuesday Morning that was perfect for the main pages of my book. I used tons of Hambly overlays. I think it is going to look so great with all the pictures and December goodies inside!!






Again, this isn't every page, but it is a good preview of the highlights! As you can see, I used plenty of non-Christmas paper. I love it when everything comes together so beautifully. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am not coming here anymore as you are just too crafty for words....where do you get the time!!!!
This is perfect Nellie!
Ya know I was just joking about the coming here bit :-)

Katie said...

Wow how fun, I like the very artistic feel your book has!

PS: I came over from Cameron Crazy, saw you link in the comment above and wanted to check yours out too☺ Hope you don't mind!