Yahoo!!! A contest with some awesome prizes in honor National Scrapbook Month. The CTMH sponsored Scrapbook and Share blog is hosting a contest this month. You can scroll down to read all the FAQ over at their blog. Here is the Basic RUN DOWN:
1. What is the Scrapbook and Share Contest? To celebrate National Scrapbooking Month, Close To My Heart is sponsoring a contest that anyone can enter! And it is easy to enter—just submit a JPEG photo of an original two-page layout you have created that represents YOU! Be sure to tell us what is happening in the layout, and why this highlights you, your life, or your personality. The Close To My Heart judges will then review all the entries and select five finalists for each category. The finalists will be reposted for you to view. The winners of each category will be determined by comments left or votes from blog viewers. Each winner will receive $150 US retail in fabulous Close To My Heart products!
2. What are the Scrapbook and Share Contest categories? There are five categories you can enter. Feel free to enter as many times as you would like. We are looking for winners in the following categories:
* Most unique technique: This category focuses on the layouts you submit. We are looking for the most unique, different, original techniques used on your pages. Show us what you can create! Be sure to tell us why the layout highlights you, too!
* Most humorous: We love funny! We would love to see the content of your artwork, with journaling, pictures, or anything else that tickles our funny bone. In the email you send us, be sure to tell us more about why it is funny to you, or why it makes you laugh.
* Most inspiring: Just as much as we love to laugh, we love to be inspired! Give us that inspiration with the content of your artwork, pictures, journaling, inspirational sentiments, you name it. Then let us know why this inspires you and why it should inspire us!
* Best use of color: Color is such an uplifting category! We want to see unique color combinations, color that pops, and/or even color that means something to you. Share in your email the reason the color on your artwork is important to you.
* Best use of photography: A picture is worth a thousand words and we love to see them. Show us your best shot on your layout and then tell us what it means to you.
CLICK ON OVER TO THE SITE TO SEE MY SUBMISSION!!
Remember, you can enter as many times as you want. Feel free to leave comments and check back often as new submissions will be added daily!
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY SCRAPPING!!