Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Happy List

Here are 10 Things about the HOLIDAYS that make me terribly happy:

1. Glitter
2. receiving holiday cards and photos in the mail
3. trying new candy and holiday-only treat recipes
4. Christmas music (on repeat)
5. The Grinch, Elf, Home Alone, A Christmas Story and other Christmas movies on t.v.
6. Surprising people with special gifts
7. Handmade decor and presents
8. Driving around to look at lights (the landscape will be different this year, after the tornado)
9. Christmas morning (my favorite day of the year)
10. Rediscovering ornaments from previous Christmases


What do you love about the holidays?

The photo above is my stocking holder....I shopped around, but all the store-bought ones were so cheesy...I bought some blank ones at Wal-Mart and used some of my fawn collection to adorn the metal plates....so cute!

No comments: