Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hello, December

Has it really been 13 days since my last post? Well I have to change that.

I went to a beautiful wedding over the weekend, my 7th wedding for 2011 (the 8th was at the same time/day and I wasn't able to attend).  Wow! What a year!! I actually used the 8mm app on my iPhone 4 to do the videography for the wedding. I am working on the editing now and it looks amazing so far. Here are a few of my favorite snapshots from the event. I didn't take as many as I would've liked because of the videography duties....but I got some good ones nonetheless.







I have been really busy getting ready for Christmas.

My favorite thing this week...is wearing this gingerbread apron around school...because I get TONS of hugs!!




 That is all for now. More later.

No comments: