Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wrapping UP



Not my presents! I am wrapping up Project 52. Wow, what a year it has been. I have been really good at staying on top of my journaling this year!! I love this 8X8 calendar album because it allows me to create one little page a week and write a bit about each day. (I bought another one for 2010) Daily writing varies, sometimes it is a list of things that happened, sometimes I just write one word or phrase, but it helps me to know what was going on every week this year.

I am not looking for scrapbooker of the year with this, I love to scrapbook, but this is mostly just a chance for me to play and use up some of my favorite photos alongside the journaling that corresponds. Here are a few pages from this fall:







My goal was to use up some of those great papers that I buy and never know what to do with...and also to use a lot of stickers if at all possible.



7 comments:

Cheri said...

I have to admire your persistence and give you kudos. I only made it three weeks.

melissa said...

Wow, what an amazing keepsake. You will definitely be happy you have this someday down the road!

RecoveryBabe said...

Whoa! Beautiful! I think I've just been inspired...

sharyncarlson said...

What a great idea! I love the format and how great will it be to look back on the year with this album!

Sarah said...

WOW I am impressed!!! I can barely remember a photo a day for December LOL.

Lisa Brown said...

Congratulations on completing a great project! Still working on mine...a bit behind!

Love your work...thanks for sharing!

kristinh said...

beautiful!