Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday DAD!


Last night I cooked up a wonderful meal for my family to celebrate my dad's birthday. It would've been the perfect meal for chilly weather, but wouldn't you know it--almost 90 degrees! That is typical Missouri weather, you just never know.

Anyway, I made a salad and broccoli and cheese soup in a bread bowl and a delicious chocolate cake. I also made a sweet little card for my dad. And you know what--I just realized that it is here on my desk! oops. Maybe I can stick it in his car today while he is at work.

Here is the card, very simple.

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Love this card!!

Leslie said...

love the card, I didn't realize I was hungry until I read about the soup.

Lindsay Harrison said...

Good card for a dad! My "manly" cards usually have guitar paper lately! Now I'm going to look up a recipe for broccoli cheese soup and hope it's cold tomorrow!

Teresa Kline said...

simply sweet, luv it!

enjoy *~*