Monday, May 25, 2009

Project 52 and The Numbers Game



The prompt this week over @ The Creative Type is to use numbers....

I decided to put together a little page using some of my favorite spring flower pictures and a countdown for the last weeks of school for a page in my project 52 album.


I used some chipboard #s and letters from the paper studio, some hambly screenprints & rubons...


Ooh, I should probably tell you that I received an Audrey (it is a little award for being a favorite...see my sidebar for the 'trophy' image) for my Twilight book...I am pretty stoked...I will be a guest designer again next week!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful!!!
What's an Audry??? LOL

Kent said...

Wow - thanks for playing with us over at The Creative Type! Your take was great and I love how you layered the photos with the title!

Shaina Longstreet said...

those pictures are amazing... so soft and pretty!! love the page. thanks for sharing your interpretation of our numbers challenge over at the creative type!
<3 a TyPisT