Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sketch Challenge, Papercraft planet and Cupcakes



I haven't really done a sketch challenge before, I like to follow sketches, but I prefer color challenges. This was a great sketch, perfect for my new Close to my Heart cupcake stamp set and my new Martha Stewart lace edge punch. Thanks Lisa for giving me the link, this was great for me!! Lisa and I met on Paper Craft Planet, she made a few comments on my cards and then realized that she visits Roaring River every summer even though she lives in Texas she is very familiar with this area. If you haven't checked out Paper Craft Planet yet, it is so awesome!! You can have a page, kind of like Facebook for crafters. It is perfect for viewing cards, doing challenges and you can even link your blog to your profile page. There is a group for Close to My Heart and you can make friends with new people who share your same love for all things paper and craftilicious.

Back to the cards. I had to make 2 cards, and I decided to use this blue and green paper so that the cards could be a birthday card for a guy.

While I was at it, I decided to make a few more cards with this set.


2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Love, love, love what you did with the sketch, Nellie! Those cupcakes are so cute!
We plan to be at Roaring River June 12-20...we will have to meet...mark your calendar!

Nellie Mae said...

Sweet!! Sounds good!