Thursday, January 22, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #39







Fellow Close to My Heart consultant Vicki designed the most perfect accordion card style card to use with this stamp set. I just got this stamp set in the mail and her 'sketch' helped me come up with a Valentine Card for my little brother and I am showing it off over at this week's Color Inspiration Challenge, KWernerDesignBlog.



Sorry about the annoying picture quality. I am saving up for a new camera....and I usually take the photos during the day. Most of the paper is from my stash. I am trying to use up all of my old 'non-ctmh' products for these challenges. The stamp set is called Rockstar. Be sure to click on the picture to see the card up close. If you want to make a similar accordion card, the measurements are: 4 1/4 x 10 1/2" CS, scored at 1 3/8", 2 1/2", 4 3/8", 6" and 8 1/4", folded accordion style. (Mine is 5" X 10 1/2").

8 comments:

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

oooo I love those accordion cards, never tried one. Yours rocks!

Lisa Brown said...

I agree...this card rocks! Love it!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS JUST A SMASHING CARD - WONDERFULLY CREATIVE - I LOVE IT!!!!

Sherri said...

Awesome! So, so clever and creative - I love it!!

Bobette said...

Wow. What a great card and so perfectly executed!

Unknown said...

Original!!

Stacy said...

This card is awesome! Great job Nellie!!!

Cathy Gill said...

Nellie, you know I am loving this~ great design and colors! Super neat card!
Cathy
http://petalsofcathyslife.blogspot.com