Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Project 52



I mentioned that I am working on a December Daily Album and I really loved keeping track of my month by writing in a word document and taking photos. I just got a big package in the mail from Snapfish with all of my photos and photo collages. I am so excited to start working on it at a crop the end of this month. I spent over $60 on pictures and I only got half of the month's worth developed!! Thats a lot of photos!!!

I really want to start this year off with a scrapbooking goal. I read in Creating Keepsakes magazine about Project 365: Kit of the Month. This is such a great idea!!

Fellow blogger Lisa mentioned a similar Project 52 on Balzer Designs. I love this because it isn't limited to scrapbook pages, it could be anything that allows me to record my thoughts, emotions, and events each week for the rest of the year. It is very loose with no deadlines and no strict format! This is perfect for me! I joined a Flickr group to showcase my work and stay focused and motivated.

2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Nellie! I am so excited that you will be making this "journey" also!
Can't wait!

LORi said...

Good Ideas!! I might need to follow!