Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stamping on Ceramic Tiles





Also on Monday I got in an order of ceramic tiles from Oriental Trading Co. I used black StazOn Ink, Close to My Heart Stamps and I stamped these great coasters for a gift exchange later this month. I intend to put cork on the bottom. I put them in the oven for 15-20 min. at 350 degrees to heat set them. If you want to know the stamp sets I used, just ask. I have a lot of stamp sets and tons of permanent markers I could've used to color on these tiles, but I love the black and white...it is so modern and I think these could potentially match anyone's decor.

3 comments:

Cathy Gill said...

Awesome coasters! Fun isn't it?
Cathy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Very good and informative idea. I think Ceramic Tile is an excellent medium to explore both for functionality and design. Ceramic tiling is dense and strong, easy to clean, long lasting and does not absorb smell, water or carry allergens. It is excellent as a bathroom tile and it comes with knowledge it value increases more.. I have tiled my whole house which was done by a very good installer Ciciliot a professional in this regards and they did their job