Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Okay, so I just have to post this....




Oh, and while I am posting pages, I guess I will tack on my page for the Sound of Music Challenge. I went with the 'These are a few of my Favorite Things' idea....I made a list of my favorite things...This been on my mind for a while, but this challenge finally encouraged me to do my 25 favorite things at 25 list. I think this page looks a lot better in person...but I finally got the page done, (even though it is way past the deadline for the challenge) but I guess that is the most important part!!

Here are my favorite things:

25. The way that smells can bring up old memories...
24. I like to bake...when I have time...
23. Being a Close to My Heart consultant.
22. Making demo vides for school.
21. Our new big screen t.v. (60 inches)
20. Fur-topped boots.
19. Trying new things...I have tried a lot of new things this year...
18. Glitter!!
17. New clothes.
16. A new hair cut.
15. Jewelry; I love to accessorize
14. I am on a celery kick...and raisin bread toast.
13. hot coco and warm baths in the winter
12. Poetry; love poems...
11. Sunshine...but I also like rain when I am at home.
10. My JOB; being an art teacher is so fun
9. Blogging
8. Taking pictures
7. Traveling; I want to GO.
6. Having a relaxing hobby like card/scrapping
5. Comfortable shoes
4. Clean sheets
3. Coffee; smell, taste, warmth
2. Owls
1. My wonderful guy


This layout is based on a design I found...I don't know where I found it, but I saved it on my computer!! Anyway, I thought it was perfect for my idea, I just had to make the colors and theme match the Sound of Music.

2 comments:

Brooke S said...

So beautiful Nellie! I am so glad you shared these pages with us... I don;t think I could choose a favorite they are so different from each other... Both equally perfect... Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs
Brooke

LORi said...

I love this page!! Funny...I just changed by blog background from this one!! :)