Sunday, December 28, 2008

I have no words.


No one prepares you for tragedy and pain associated with the death of an innocent child.

Tomorrow I am going to a funeral. I don't want to talk about it, or think about it and I really don't want to go to it. I've tried to push it from my mind the past few days.

Nicholas died on Christmas Eve. A first grader. I do not have words for this.

If anyone out there would like to donate to his memorial fund, it would be greatly appreciated.

He was in the Trauma Ward in St. John's Springfield for several months. His parents have been through a lot and such a prolonged stay in an intensive care facility is very expensive.

To read more:
Nicholas

3 comments:

Dizzie Noodle said...

I am so sorry. My family will keep his in our prayers.

Lisa Brown said...

I am so sorry to hear of this. My prayers for the family.

Cathy Gill said...

Nellie,
Such a tremendous loss. My prayers are with them.
Cathy