Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Spring!

 (source: me!)

So many reasons why this is a beautiful day! It is sunny, the birds are chirping. I love it!!

April is one of my favorite months, but it is also one of my busiest times of the year.

I have been feeling so inspired to create. Things will only get more inspiring from here!

I had a gorgeous photo shoot yesterday, I can't wait for you to see it....all I can say is: RED BALLOONS!

I have a busy weekend planned, but part of the plan is to stretch some canvases. And hopefully paint...or craft...

I also need to update my goal list....and reflect and plan on my word for the year: GIVE. I have some ideas of things I want to GIVE, but I need to get the ball rolling.

The photo above is from Easter weekend, it was so beautiful here!!

P.S. Have you thought about playing along with our Scavenger hunt? Photograph something green that is up in the air, something you wear, with wheels, something you eat/drink, something that entertains you....I am working on a post with my photos, I can't wait to see yours!!


XOXO, Nellie

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the photograph! Can't wait to see what you do with the red balloons.
Rinda