Wednesday, April 14, 2010

{Balloon Parade}

In honor of my birthday week, I have put together a little parade of balloons. 

As always, the images are from We Heart It. 

They are so beautiful and inspiring. Hope you enjoy!!


Wow, this is soooo cool!
Isn't this just the cutest little photo shoot?

I am addicted to red balloons right now. I want to do a photo shoot entirely with red balloons!

This makes me think of shopping in Rome....However do they walk the streets in those giant heels?
Absolutely adorable, I adore everything about this photo!
More red balloons!
99 red balloons, at least! What a fun family/group photo! This would be fun at a wedding!!
Such a beautiful spring sky!
This looks like a Holga picture! I love it!!
I think this picture is what made me absolutely obsessed with balloons at the moment....I love the colors, I ripped an advertisement with this photo out of a magazine!
Looks like a super fun party!
Another 'Holga' shot! I love it!!
Awww, so sweet!
Interesting, fun and Lady Gaga-ish!
This is so vintage and classic!
My birthday is tomorrow and then I am taking off school on Friday for my crafting weekend! I can hardly wait!!!

2 comments:

Vera said...

YAY for your happy post :D I'm also obsessed with the dior picture (had it on my blog recentely ha ha). XO.

Maria Ontiveros said...

My gosh, I love your style!
Rinda