Sunday, April 11, 2010

Style Sunday {7}

Since this is the Style Sunday before my birthday (Thursday, YIPPPEEEEEEEE) I decided to feature one of my favorite current style icons, Zooey Deschanel. Zooey is an American actress, singer-songwriter and a model. Her style is simply gorgeous. I cannot get enough of this girl. I love all of her accessories, hairstyles and outfits.

She is in fact my doppleganger. Ha! I have had several people tell me that I look like the girl from 500 Days of Summer....lucky me!! She is amazing! I used this picture for doppleganger week on facebook:

And I made these just for fun...not because I am obsessed or anything! HA!


I found this gorgeous collection of images, and many, many more on Last.fm
















Swoon....I love these!! Thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love this girl, too! And the picture of her coming out of the trailer is awesome!
Rinda

sharyncarlson said...

So gorgeous. And I seriously wish I had her hair!

Jared said...

umm... no.

Everyone knows your doppleganger is Audrey Tautou.

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Audrey-Tautou-audrey-tautou-678045_1024_768.jpg