Saturday, April 24, 2010

A recent dream....

Recently, I had a dream that I was riding a bike to work...and it had snowed so the sidewalk was very hard to navigate with giant patches of ice and snow....

As I trudged onward, I realized that it was Mary Poppins day...every woman that I passed was dressed as Mary Poppins, with the hat, umbrella, everything...they were getting ready for work, walking down the street....getting into their cars...

Mary Poppins lookalikes were everywhere. I struggled out of my backpack and fumbled with my camera....it was too cold to take a picture, but it was such a spectacle to see all those pretty Mary Poppins ladies everywhere!!

2 comments:

Vera said...

i just love Mary Poppins :D I'm going to the musical of Mary Poppins in june, soooo looking forward to it! I saw the movie so many times :D XO.

Maria Ontiveros said...

That's a great dream, and I love the idea of a Mary Poppins art journal page or challenge!
Rinda