Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Warning: Ridiculously Cute Baby Pictured in this Post

My friend Trista invited me to a family outing at the park recently to take pictures of her family. Here are a few of my favorites.

Baby with Grandma-great.
Derrick and his hat, so cute!!

Look at that big smile!
Snuggles...
Those mirrored glasses are perfect!
Cutest brother and sister ever!
So precious, makes me want to cry!

I love these little tu-tu pictures!

Such a happy baby!



I'm hoping to schedule more family pictures like these this fall! I enjoy capturing the love and tender moments like these!

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Brava! A wonderful photo shoot all the way through.
Rinda

Kate Geisen said...

These are beautiful!

sharyncarlson said...

Wonderful photos!! Love the idea to have the baby in the mirrored sunglasses.