Monday, September 6, 2010

I {Heart} Swedish Bloggers

Hello! Happy Labor Day!!

Lately I have been on the look out for some new blogs, new content in general. One afternoon I was searching for vintage hair styles and I came across a whole slew of fantastic blogs from some sweet little ladies in Sweden.

In college, I spent six weeks studying in Sweden where I developed an appreciation for Swedish design (Ikea especially) and the whole Swedish culture. I have started following several of these blogs (after browsing through the backlog at all of the amazing pictures!) Even though I can't understand most of the text, I love the style, grace and class portrayed in the photographs of these gorgeous Swedish bloggers. Admittedly, I don't know much about them from what I am able to 'read' but the pictures are just so fantastic, I don't need much more than that.

I hope you will find some inspiration in this post!!

Sandra @ http://rodeo.net/niotillfem/http://rodeo.net/niotillfem/ 
She has an English blog Google translator on the homepage of this blog to make it easier to navigate and read her content.




I adore Sandra's look. Prior to 6 months ago, she had a personal metro blog address here. And I found tons of great inspiration through the back logs. Tons of yummy food pictures, gorgeous masquerade costumes, fantastic fashion and one of the most gorgeous blogs I have seen in such a long time.


So refreshing to see such a renewed source for inspiration!!

Swedish Elle blogger Elsa Billgren @ Need Help Dressing? is absolutely gorgeous!!


 And she has a fantastic apartment!



Blogging for Veckorevyn in Stockholm, Linnea and Jennifer are absolutely gorgeous!



Thrifting!! YAY!


Originally, I found a link to their previous blog, Sweetnothing and browsed all of the old blog posts for tons of inspiration and yummy looking Swedish food!!

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Somehow I think these might be even more fun if you can't understand the text!
Rinda

Unknown said...

I love this post but i didnt really intake anything at all after the picture of that beautiful beautiful man..