Sunday, September 12, 2010

Top 15 Memorable Albums...that will always stick with you....

Keeping with the theme of self-portraits this week, I thought it would be fun to post this recent FaceBook note that wrote with my top 15 most memorable albums.

The rules: Don't take too long to think about it -choose fifteen albums you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.

No Judging! These are not in order:

Salt-n-Peppa Black's Magic Album
Stroke 9 Nasty Little Thoughts
Matchbox 20 Yourself or Someone Like You
Garth Brooks No Fences
Christina Aguilera (Self-Titled First album)
Jack Johnson In Between Dreams
Sublime 40 Ounces to Freedom
The Chronic Dr. Dre
ZZ Top Tush
Kings of Leon Aha Shake- Heartbreak
TLC Crazy, Sexy, Cool
Modest Mouse Moon Over Antartica
Franz Ferdinan (Self-Titled)
Lilly Allen Allright, Still
Lady Gaga Fame

2 comments:

Kate Geisen said...

I love Matchbox 20, Jack Johnson, and Sublime, though I try not to listen to Sublime around my kids. :)

jo_annie said...

FAB list! I think I may have to do this too!!!