Thursday, February 25, 2010

{Happy} Parade

Here is a little parade of images that make me happy! All from we heart it!


This weekend I would like to make some inspiration garland like this:
I am in love with these pretty little flowers. I need to get some earrings and barrettes and necklaces with them! Ooh, and this owl is so cute, I have a little necklace sort of like this one:
So many pretty rings. I don't wear a lot of rings, but this is a gorgeous collection!

So cute!! I love my scrabble...I am doing a photo shoot this weekend for a newly engaged couple (weather permitting)....this is such a cute idea!
STICKERS!! I LOVE stickers. This is such a fun journal page!!
I LOVE this pillow set! Soooo, pretty!
Beautiful nails!
I am working on a coffee table sketchbook....I love this layout, so cool! Very Inspiring.
mmmmmm!!! yummy and pretty!
Gorgeous photo!
Love me some Katie!! She is so talented and fun!
Gummy rainbow!
I love rainbows, always.

5,6,7,8 I need these converse to set me straight! I love that song and this little illustration is just gorgeous!
Beautiful flower!
I love anything with a cool camera!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I always love your parades. So much beauty in one place never fails to make my heart happy.
Thanks for sharing. :)

Rachel said...

I always love your parades. So much beauty in one place never fails to make my heart happy.
Thanks for sharing. :)

helena said...

what a love set of inspiration for my creative nerves after a dull week at work - thanks