Sunday, August 24, 2008

SNEAK PEEK..going in the mail today!!





I have been busy!! School has started and that means one thing, the new Close to My Heart Idea Book will be out in September and I have to get ready. I haven't had any parties in about 2 months so I am hoping to kick start things with a sneak peek of the new book. I spent hours upon hours creating an envelop/flyer to mail to all of my customers (and hopeful customers) letting them know about the new idea book, my blog, my website, and my workshops starting in October. The sneak peek will include prizes for the best "sneakers" and "peekers" (sunglasses). I am also offering a free Idea Book to anyone who brings a friend or books a party. Spend $25 at the sneak peek and attend the workshop "Cards and Coffee" ($5) for free!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nellie,

You've been given the "I Love Your Blog" award on my blog! You can pick it up on my blog. Thanks for all the inspiration!

www.kornyscrapping.blogspot.com

Amber Korn

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!!!