Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Color Throw Down Week 5


Here is my card for the Color Throw Down....I got a chance to play around with some iridescent looking embossing powder...an 'oops' combination that was created when my glitter tray still had a bunch of Prisma glitter and it mixed with clear and'opalesque'embossing powders. Add a little bit of yellow chalk and it looks beautiful. Enjoy!






Ooh, while I am at it, I might as well brag about my most recent classroom creation. I found this great mobile at an art museum gift shop, but the cards/photos shown in the display were not included so I decided to make my own. I used animal stamps from my Close to My Heart collection and embossed them to create a positive and negative image on the front and back of the card.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a stunning card! Thanks so much for playing along!
LeAnne

Broni said...

Oh I love all the textures on your card and the circle on top of the squares is just a perfect combination! I really do love that mobile you created too!