Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back to School

This week I will be preparing for Open House....I am looking forward to seeing all of the kids and getting all of the supplies ready. I love opening the new giant boxes of crayons and makers. Still...it is bittersweet...I love having time off. Summer allows me to do grown up crafts! I get to make cards and scrapbook pages at my leisure. Here are a few cards, dedicated to my fellow teachers..."I Can't Wait for Spring Break"...





I love the look of the Doodle Art stamp set from Close to My Heart.

Finally, here is one more card, dedicated to SUMMER...This card utilizes stamps from the CTMH 'Footprints' set. The background is stamped with clear embossing powder (an oops, it got mixed a little bit with some iridescent powder, but it is a beautiful shade for shells!)

No comments: