Monday, October 15, 2012

Creative Friends

Wow. So I totally organized the photos into this post ages ago...but I am just now getting around to writing it up. 

Without naming names, I just want to say in writing that I have been blessed with some amazingly talented friends this year. They are the kind of friends that love art. They are the kind of friends that are excited about pinatas, magnificent corpse drawing, and blind contours. They are the kind of friends that will crochet stuffed foxes, prepare film all old school in the dark room and go local to clay studio openings.
To the outsider, none of these photos go together. But for me, they tell a story. And I am so thankful for a great group of people who appreciate the handmade, hand drawn, creativity outlet, silly sketches and all the other fun things that I have been craving for years.















Like I said, these photos might not make any sense to you....but they mean the world to me.

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a great assortment!
Rinda