Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mid-Week Ramblings.....

Hey peeps!

Its Wednesday. Its been raining all week.

My weekend was very relaxing. And my week has been pretty good so far.

Over the weekend, I finally finished Lost. I had been saving the last few episodes so that I could watch them all at once. Wow, it was crazy....I cried so much! I am sad to see it go but I loved the ending.


I also watched the MTV movie awards. Pretty funny, I liked the Katy Perry performance. She looked like Wonder Woman--just a little bit

I finally watched 500 Days of Summer. Wow, so funny and sweet and pretty and sad. I loved it. I am sad I never watched it sooner.


Source

I spent time with family and friends.
 My niece--so cute!


 My hair dresser---(I need a trim, btw!) and good friend Christina.


I made a yummy snack: a slice of roasted turkey lunch meat with a slice of avocado and tomato with a squeeze of lime. A very delicious roll up!


On Monday I went for an early morning walk in the rain....it was beautiful and refreshing. Later that night I watched the Bachelorette. Check out this funny commentary on the episode!

Wow, this is the best I could come up with to blog about. As you can see, my week has been pretty boring...and I even left out the other boring stuff about my dentist appointment and my TWO after school meetings this week.

Today marks the half way point of summer school. That's right. Only two weeks left. I can't wait to get out! I just booked a trip to Lake Havasu (via Las Vegas) on the 4th of July. I am super excited to see my sweet little nephew who just started crawling and be on vacation!

I developed some Holga pictures from my KC trip. I hope to scan those and blog about them soon. I hope I get motivated to make some stuff this week. I signed up for a craft swap and a journal challenge! I don't know if I just need inspiration or I am just burned out--I've got to get in gear and make some stuff soon!

Be sure to bounce over to the Birds of a Feather blog today to read my post about my food journal!!

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Katy Perry is beyond cute! Thanks for the (500)Days recommendation - will definitely check it out. My summmer school: 1.5 weeks down; 5.5 left to go!
Rinda