Thursday, October 9, 2008

October Fall and Halloween Cards!

Hello everyone!! It has been a little while. I decided to snap a picture of my most recent hostess gifts! My cousin Stormi was my first hostess of the month. She decided to host a gathering and it boosted her sales into the 3rd tier!! She got $60 dollars in free products, one half priced item, the Stamp of the month free, and the September National Stamping Month Constant Campaign for free. The rest of the cards below are inspired by my newest, most favoritest stamp sets. The Spot On Backgrounds and the Whoo Loves you sets. I basically went through my scrap box and pieced together my own color combos to get some simple fall and halloween cards. I gave them to all my customers from Stormi's gathering and my hostess of the month club members. Enjoy!!










No comments: