Friday, October 24, 2008

Color Inspiration Challenge #27



Here are a few cards for the KWernerDesignBlog color inspiration challenge....Enjoy!








Inspi[RED].
Go red baby.
Wow!! I love red. I made several cards last night using this great color. I didn't really use any pinks......But anyway, the flowers on the bottom card are a new find...I got them at Michaels....Prima Marketing Inc. is the brand...(I also got some beautiful turquoise flowers too)...The red embossing powder didn't go on perfectly as the picture shows, but in real life, it is kind of a cool rough look. The background stamp is from the Close to My Heart Stamp Set: Spot on Backgrounds....and the Santa stamp is from the Magical Christmas set. I used fun flock for his beard and a blending pen with cranberry in for his hat...I also used cranberry paper and some ribbon I had on hand for the cards. I am looking forward to making several more Christmas cards at a crop I am going to tonight!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Nellie, could you drop by on my blog?
There's an award for you.
Red is my colour too!
Hugs,
Sue

Leonie said...

I felt the same way, although I was super busy all week, so didnt get the cahnce, all of your cards are gorgeous