Friday, May 6, 2011

Photo Collage Friday. {Number Three}

For today's photo collage, I wanted to share something funny with you.

Sometimes when I see a huge vat of some cheese....or a mound of leaves....or a pile of papers...or an assortment of objects in a basket....I think to myself....'wow, I would really like to Scrooge McDuck that bucket of bobbers" or "man, that cake looks delicious, what I wouldn't give to Scrooge McDuck that frosting."

Scrooge McDuck is the rich uncle Duck in a comic series Uncle Scrooge, but I remember him as the uncle to his grandnephews on Ducktales.

This collage is dedicated to all the photos on my iPhone of things I want to Scrooge McDuck.


I found a picture of good 'ole Scrooge McDuck doing what he does best.....going for a swim....(or #Scroogemcducking) in his room filled with money and gold...so that you get a good idea of what I am talking about. 





1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a gorgeous explosion of color today! Thanks for the upper.
Rinda