Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Party Extravaganza!!!

Annual Christmas party is tonight. 
Plans have been in the works for weeks. 
I set up a photo booth in my spare bedroom, this is the backdrop, I am super excited about it, can you tell?

(Yes, I was wearing penguin jammies when I tested it out!)

I have tons of awesome props available for my guests to take pictures in front of the camera--reindeer ears, santa hats, bows, lights, ugly sweaters, signs with things like 'naughty' 'nice' 'grinch' and 'Merry Christmas' printed on them so that people can hold them up.

I hope everyone is as excited as I am!!

The theme is 'Saturday Night Live' so I hope my friends are working on some amazing skits!

I'll share more photos soon!!

1 comment:

angela said...

super sad i couldn't attend your party. maybe the next one.