That's right...two years folks. I've been blogging for two years!! Yahoo! I am nearly at my 500th post, wowzers!
1. People. I have met some awesome people. I love to read other people's blogs every day and I try to always leave comments, when I have time. For the most part, the people who comment on my blog are supportive, kind and encouraging...and I appreciate that!
2. Inspiration. There are so many sources of inspiration in the blog world, I find something new every day.
3. Motivation. By forcing myself to post beautiful things, I am making myself actual make things. And keep making things all the time. Not to have a shop. Not to sell my stuff on Etsy....just to MAKE stuff. Because the process is important.
4. Writing. I enjoy writing. I think I sensor myself quite a bit on my blog because my family/co-workers read it...but I still try to write stuff sometimes and I think it is important.
5. Photography. Where else am I gonna show off my zillions of pictures??
Things I don't do:
1. Ads. I don't advertise on my blog. You see ads everywhere....but I doubt I would make enough for it to be worth it so I just don't do it.
2. Give-Aways. I tried that for a while...but it was just too hard to get to the post office and I never really have anything good to give away.
3. Negativity. I try to stay positive on my blog. Occasionally I have a ligit gripe or complaint...but for the most part I want this to be a happy place.
What do you love about blogging?