Thursday, May 19, 2011

Why I love the end of the year....Part 3

To read Part 1 and Part 2.

Field trips. I don't get to take a class on a field trip, but sometimes I am asked to help out with reward celebrations and other fun activities. This year (and last year too), I got to take kindergarteners on a limo ride to Pizza Hut.

Talk about excited! This was such a fun experience. The kids are so happy, they feel famous, and special. Just seeing how excited they are makes it so much fun!


I tried to find pictures where you couldn't see their faces...but this one below is just too cute...Look at the boy on the far right...he is jumping up in the air!
"Mrs. Mitchell, look at all the cup holders! Wow, look at those little cup holders....those must be fore baby bottles,"......said a student.

"Naturally," I replied.

Check out the fake fireplace.
I let them put their feet up. Take a load off. On the baby bottle holders.

No comments: