Friday, May 20, 2011

Photo Collage Friday. {Number Five}

Last night the local art center hosted a viewing of short films created for  a 36-hour film competition.

The requirements: Use one flour tortilla, the film must be filmed downtown (or at least a portion of it) and it must include the line: 'some things are better left unsaid'. The videos also had to be 3 minutes or less.

I will share a link and the video shortly. Here is a behind the scenes look at the making of the movie.

We worked really hard for 36 hours...got very little sleep...and used hundreds of spray painted flour tortillas to create a very unique stop-motion film. 
It was so much fun. 




1 comment:

Brandy in Charlotte said...

I watched 'Private Practice' last night and one of the lady's on it (not from the regular cast) she had long dark hair and she reminded me of you(looks wise). (Now that I say that, it sounds weird because I don't even know you.)